Star ★
++Follow | Dashboard
The Star ★
MY NEW BLOG !
Monday 5 March 2012 • 05:30 • 0 blushing

Anyeong ! :)

HEYY . this is my new blog ! the old one ? have been DELETED !

actually , blog nie bukan aku yg buat . hee my beloved cousin yg tolong buatkan.

kalau aku buat , HANCUSS ! haha wanna know her ? 


here she is ! she's BEAUTIFUL right ? she's my BELOVED COUSIN and i love her ! <3

like her ? sorry kayy , dia dah ada boyfriend lahh. hehe

melepas lah korang . btw , thanks a lot BAMBAM DEMOK ! heee :D 

Raihanna Syafiqah ★



Magic Path ★

ϟ STORY ϟ HER ϟ KPOP ϟ VVIP


Miss Disclaimer ★

Photobucket

| Facebook |

welcome to my blog. this is officially my lovely blog :D haha, please don't do something that will make you ashame. please, i beg you. no copycats allowed here. do add my facebook if you want. hate me? like i care ^__^

★ Note ★

Feel Like Gossiping ★

Gotcha!..Your IP has been detected.Better watch out ★